top of page
The Footballers' Concierge - Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement - these terms and conditions and the application form.
2. Associated Member – any 2nd member as named on the application form.
3. The Footballers' Concierge – The Crackerjack Group Ltd is a limited company trading as The Footballers' Concierge registered in England and Wales with registered number 10606629. Our registered office is 20-22 Broomfield House, Lanswoodpark, Broomfield Road, Elmstead, CO7 7FD
4. Membership Fee – the annual membership fee payable under this Agreement, if any.
5. Promotions – those promotions currently offered by The Footballers' Concierge suppliers to The Footballers' Concierge members, as listed on The Footballers' Concierge packages. 6. You - the member named on the application form.
1. Membership of The Footballers' Concierge starts when Your 12-month Membership Fee has been paid or agreed monthly plan arranged by direct debit has been set up. Once you have joined and activated your membership, you will receive a membership package that displays your expiry date. Your membership will renew automatically on each anniversary of your start date, subject to payment of any renewal Membership Fee and unless either party notifies the other of termination in writing in advance of any anniversary. Before that date, The Footballers' Concierge will contact you to explain the renewal process.
2. Membership starts when your application form has been accepted by The Footballers' Concierge. Packages may be upgraded by you at any time to upper tier Memberships on The Footballers' Concierge website, in which event Your 12-month Membership will incur the differentiated fee between your packages, payable upfront.
3. Membership benefits
1. Membership of The Footballers' Concierge entitles You to take advantage of the Promotions and services which are listed on your Footballers' Concierge package. These terms and conditions (including without limitation section 9) shall apply to Limited Membership, except to the extent that they regulate payment arrangements and Promotions.
4. Membership conditions
1. Your membership is personal to You and You may only use Your membership in person. It may not be used by any third party.
2. The Footballers' Concierge Promotions are intended for members. You must keep any membership number, code and any other membership information confidential and not disclose these to any third parties.
3. You are responsible for ensuring that any Associated Member also complies with this Agreement.
4. In applying for membership, You confirm that You (and if applicable, to any Associated Member) are over 18.
5. You may not assign Your membership to any third party. The Footballers' Concierge may assign this Agreement to a third party and may sub-contract its obligations.
6. Any variation of these terms and conditions is inapplicable unless agreed in writing by The Footballers' Concierge.
7.You must supply The Footballers' Concierge with accurate and up-to-date personal details, (including, if applicable, details of any Associated Member) and You must notify The Footballers' Concierge immediately of any changes to Your membership details, including any change of address.
8. You must notify The Footballers' Concierge immediately if Your membership is lost or stolen.
9. You must follow any other membership rules which The Footballers' Concierge may introduce from time to time, regarding use of Your membership card or taking up Promotions. Any current membership rules will be posted on The Footballers' Concierge website.
10. Promotions are for personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes, resold or (generally) combined with any other promotion.
5. Changes to Promotions
1. Whilst The Footballers' Concierge makes every effort to ensure that Promotions are left in place for at least 12 months from their launch, it reserves the right to vary, add to and withdraw Promotions from time to time without notice. You are advised to check the current Promotions immediately before making use of Your membership card.
6. Payment Provisions
1. If a Membership Fee is payable, You must pay it in advance with Your membership application and then in advance of the renewal date unless on a monthly direct debit plan. If You pay by card, future Membership Fees will be taken from the same card automatically when they fall due. The Footballers' Concierge will notify You in advance.
2. You must pay any Membership Fee by debit/credit card or bank transfer. In any event, The Footballers' Concierge reserves the right to change the required payment method to direct debit or any other method, at its discretion. You must assist The Footballers' Concierge by completing any documents required to make such changes, such as a direct debit mandate. 3. The Footballers' Concierge reserves the right by giving notice to You at any time before a renewal date, to introduce or increase any Membership Fee for the following membership year. If it does so, You may cancel Your membership with effect from the next renewal date, by giving written notice to The Footballers' Concierge in advance of renewal.
4. The Footballers' Concierge may charge a reasonable administrative fee if You notify any change of membership details or request a replacement card.
5. The Membership Fee is inclusive of any VAT.
6. If You fail to make any payment on time, The Footballers' Concierge may;
- 1. cancel the Agreement; or
- 2. suspend Your access to Promotions until payment is made in full.
7. Complaints and liability
1. The Promotions are offered to You by our suppliers. Once You take up any Promotion, You will be contracting directly with the relevant supplier and any complaint about the goods or services concerned should be raised immediately with the supplier, and not with The Footballers' Concierge.
2. Likewise, any complaint about a supplier failing to honour the terms of any Promotion should also be raised directly with the supplier. However, The Footballers' Concierge would also like to be notified of any such problems straight away, and in any event within 7 days of the problem arising.
3. Provided You do so, The Footballers' Concierge will endeavour to assist You in resolving such complaints with the supplier.
4. The Footballers' Concierge will use its best endeavours to ensure that details of Promotions published on its website and promotional mediums from time to time are accurate and up-to-date. However, The Footballers' Concierge shall not be liable for any goods or services provided to You (or if applicable, to any Associated Member) by any of its suppliers, nor for any failure of its suppliers to honour any Promotions.
5. The Footballers' Concierge shall not be responsible for any complaints or dissatisfaction which are the fault of You (or if applicable, to any Associated Member), or of any third party not being an employee, agent or sub-contractor of The Footballers' Concierge acting in the course of his engagement.
6. The Footballers' Concierge does not warrant or represent that any Promotions are wholly exclusive to its members, nor that similar promotions might not be offered to non-members from time to time.
7. The Footballers' Concierge shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatever and however caused.
8. The terms of this Agreement represent the whole agreement between the parties. This section 7 and the other provisions of this Agreement do not affect Your statutory rights as a consumer.
9. In any event, save where such liability may not be limited by law, The Footballers' Concierge total liability to You (or if applicable, to any Associated Member) (whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise) under or in connection with this Agreement shall not exceed the then current Membership Fee in aggregate.
1. You have a right to cancel this agreement at any time within the period of 14 days from the date of application for membership, without giving any reason. To exercise the right to cancel, You must inform The Footballers' Concierge – The Crackerjack Group Ltd Our registered office is 20-22 Broomfield House, Lanswoodpark, Broomfield Road, Elmstead, CO7 7FD, firstname.lastname@example.org of Your decision to cancel this Agreement by a clear statement (eg. a phone call to the Customer Service Team, a letter sent by post or email). Cancellation does not need to be in writing. You may use the model cancellation form below, but it is not obligatory. In any event You must be able to show clear evidence of when the cancellation was made. To meet the cancellation deadline, you must notify The Footballers' Concierge of Your cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If You cancel this Agreement as above, The Footballers' Concierge will reimburse to You any payments received from You. To: The Footballers' Concierge – The Crackerjack Group Ltd registered in England and Wales with registered number 10606629. Our registered office is 20-22 Broomfield House, Lanswoodpark, Broomfield Road, Elmstead, CO7 7FD
I hereby give notice that I wish to cancel my Agreement with You (including if applicable, any Associated Membership).
Signed (unless by e-mail):
Name and Address:
1. The Footballers' Concierge may cancel this Agreement with immediate effect on written notice if You (or if applicable, any Associated Member);- - default in payment of any Membership Fee; - are declared bankrupt; - breach any of Your other obligations under this Agreement. No reimbursement of any part of any Membership Fee will be paid in that event.
2. The Footballers' Concierge also reserves the general right at any time by 14 days advance notice to You to cancel this Agreement. In that event, The Footballers' Concierge will reimburse You with a proportionate part of the current Membership Fee.
9. Privacy and Data Processing
1. For the purposes of this clause 9, the following definitions will apply;- GDPR - The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR), and any laws which implement or amend it;
Personal Data - data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data
Protected Data - Personal Data received from or on behalf of You, whether in connection with You or any Associated Member or otherwise, in connection with the performance of The Footballers' Concierge obligations under this Agreement.
3. The Footballers' Concierge may obtain personal and financial information including information about Your membership and about Your usage of Promotions from its suppliers and You authorise such suppliers to release such information to The Footballers' Concierge, provided that such information shall be regulated by the other provisions of this section.
4. The Footballers' Concierge may use Your membership and personal details to administer Your membership and payment of Membership Fees, provide suitable services and information to You, verify Your identity, monitor Your usage of Promotions, carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to its services, obtain Your views or comments and provide statistical analysis. The Footballers' Concierge may continue to use this information after the end of Your period of membership for historical and statistical purposes.
5.The Footballers' Concierge may transfer Your Protected Data to a third party as part of a sale of some or all of its business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganisation, but in that event will take steps with the aim of ensuring that Your privacy rights continue to be protected.
6. The Footballers' Concierge may from time to time contact You directly as to products or services which may be of interest to You. You may object in writing if You do not wish to receive such material from The Footballers' Concierge.
7. You must ensure all instructions given by You to The Footballers' Concierge in respect of Protected Data are all times in accordance with GDPR.
9. This clause 9 will continue in force after the termination of this agreement for any reason.
1. Neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing or failing to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to any event beyond the reasonable control of that party. 2. The Footballers' Concierge retains ownership of copyright and all other intellectual property rights to its website and all material produced or used in relation to this Agreement.
3. This Agreement is the entire statement of the agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter of the Agreement. 4. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the law of England and Wales.
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. Our staff are customers themselves of other Internet sites and fully appreciate, respect and understand the importance of your privacy online. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to our website.
Communication & Marketing
If you have made a purchase from us or received a service we may occasionally update you on our latest promotions, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You will also be given the opportunity to receive such communications from us and selected third parties when you become a member of our website. If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us and/or selected third parties you should opt-out or click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications which we might send you.
A cookie is a small information file that is sent to your computer, mobile or other device when you visit a website and it will recognise your device on future visits. These types of files do a number of different jobs such as remembering your preferences and chosen items, assisting you to improve your site experience as well as trying to ensure that the adverts and offers you see on our website are more relevant to you. These "cookies" can be divided into 4 types each of which is outlined below.
Category 1: Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable the site to provide services you have asked for such as remembering your shopping bag items.
Category 2: Performance Cookies This type collect anonymous information on how people use the site and the data is merged with other users to enable us to improve how the site operates. For example we utilise Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve areas such as navigation, online experience and marketing campaigns. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
Category 3: Functionality Cookies These remember choices you make such as language, search parameters such as size, colour or product line. These can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and make the visits more tailored and pleasant. The information is also merged with other users on an anonymous basis to enable us to improve how the site operates.
Category 4: Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers. For example we may use 3rd party companies to provide you with more personalised adverts when visiting other websites. You can change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer or mobile device without your explicit consent. Your browser "help" section will normally provide details on how to manage the cookie settings.
We may disclose aggregate, anonymised statistics about the number of visitors to this Website or number of purchases made. We use an independent measurement and research company to gather data regarding the visitors to this Website on our behalf using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors' screen settings and other general information. Our uses and stores this type of information, as with that obtained from other cookies used on the site, to help it improve the services to its users.
Protecting your security
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected. Transfers of your Information The information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or one of our suppliers. Such processing may, for example, be required in order to fulfil your order, process your payment details or provide support services. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosures of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties: in the event that our company sell or buys any business or assets; if our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Third party sites Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Checking your Details
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to us you may do so by contacting us using any of the method's specified on our contact page. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser's password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information. You have the right to access the information which we hold about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You may lodge an access request for free, but depending upon the personal information you request, we may impose a charge to recover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. We will notify you of any such change upon receiving your access request, and confirm whether you wish to proceed and pay such charge. We are always pleased to hear from our customers (even if it is a complaint!). We are always grateful for any time you spend providing us with the knowledge we need to ensure our customers are completely satisfied - we want you to return to the site and to recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or feedback about this statement, or if you would like us to stop processing your information, please do not hesitate to contact us where we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
bottom of page